11/93 rebuild

Rod Smallwood rodsmallwood52 at btinternet.com
Mon May 27 08:58:30 CDT 2019

Hi

     Whilst I wait to hear from Glen Slick who has got me this far
(Thanks Glen) I'll restate the problem.

1. I now have an old XP system with SIMH on it (PDP11.exe)

2.  I have created RD54.dsk containing RSTS/E

3. Attached to the system is a 2.1Gb SCSI drive via an adaptec 2940
controller

4. I need a tried and tested list of step by step instructions to put
RD54.dsk on the SCSI drive.

5. The drive will then be moved to a CQD-220A/TM SCSI controller on my
KDJ11-E based 11/93 and must boot.

6. Its just an image copy from one drive to another on the same system.

7. Nobody has come up with a tried and tested list of step by step
instructions yet.

Rod Smallwood