Pleas ID this IBM system....

Grant Taylor cctalk at gtaylor.tnetconsulting.net
Wed May 22 10:45:09 CDT 2019

On 5/22/19 1:38 AM, Christian Corti via cctalk wrote:
> I'm not Google, I can't put my infrastructure in the Arctic to reduce my
> cooling needs.

Google has infrastructure all over the world.  Most of the locations
require active cooling year round.  A quick Google search turns up the
following maps:

Link - Map of all Google data center locations
  - https://royal.pingdom.com/map-of-all-google-data-center-locations/

There may be a few data centers in the northern hemisphere that are in a
temperate ~ cold climate.  But I don't see any in the Arctic.

Also, Google wants the infrastructure as close to the end users as
reasonably possible.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die