Pleas ID this IBM system....

William Sudbrink wh.sudbrink at verizon.net
Tue May 21 09:51:59 CDT 2019

Adrian Stoness wrote:
> had to crawl 300feet under raised floor cause it was carpeted.... runing
> 48pair fiber line took a good hour and half to get it over to the room with
> the rack in it from the building raise

When I interned with the Social Security Administration, I was tasked with
crawling under the raised floor, pulling cable.  As well as the various scenery
already mentioned by others, I came up at the other end with several dozen
9-track tape write rings.  I stuck them on my (then skinny) arms as I crawled,
The older guys, waiting at the other end, laughed and told me stories of the
write ring battles that went on "back in the day".

Bill S.

---