"industrial" PDP-11

Paul Anderson useddec at gmail.com
Thu May 16 01:14:05 CDT 2019

The standard 8s and 11s pretty much became "Industrial" when they were
paired with the PDP-14 or PDP-16 industrial product lines.. I have several
Industrial 8s and 11s. Like Al said, that part was just a change to red and
blue, but it was tied to some very specialized equipment.

I would be interested in whatever bits and pieces are available.

Thanks, Paul