Network cards and Win98SE

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Tue May 14 00:15:06 CDT 2019

On 5/13/19 9:10 PM, Grant Taylor via cctalk wrote:
> On 5/13/19 10:04 PM, Tony Duell via cctalk wrote:

>> Those who know me, for example, will know I have little interest in
>> physical exercise. But I bought a mat intended for such activities
>> because it was a suitable material for lininng a carrying case for a
>> piece of photographic equipment.

I use yoga mat material as a benchtop cover, photo background, and
something to cushion my old bones when I'm crouching into a piece of
gear on floor.  It's cheap--about $12 shipped for a mat from Amazon.

Never did, nor want to start doing yoga.

I just bought a batch of microscope slides and covers for a
non-microscope use.  I'll see if the idea works before elaborating further.

--Chuck