Dallas drive

Electronics Plus sales at elecplus.com
Fri May 3 14:26:41 CDT 2019

I plan to go to Dallas next week for a quick run.

Things I know are there:

IBM XT and AT computers with kbds, no monitors. (3 pallets last I checked)

CASES of NIB 360K internal floppy drives (not diskettes) for the original
IBM PC

Some hdd for the original PCs, new and used

Defective IBM monitors (flybacks are no longer made)

Parts for 5140 computers, some NIB (no kbds)

Original DEC things that have orange flippy switches-WARNING! Smells like
dead rats and rat poop. Nasty condition! Looks something like this
https://obsolescence.wixsite.com/obsolescence/pidp-11

Lots of NIB off brand old computers, PCs, like Apex by Compaq

Most of the stuff is PC or laptop related

Let me know what u want and what u want to pay, I will bring it home and
ship. Car will only hold so much.

Cindy Croxton

Electronics Plus

1613 Water Street