IBM 360 Model 50 information?

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Sat Mar 30 12:35:11 CDT 2019

    > From: Al Kossow

    > Decades later, people are still afraid to release them. I tried to get
    > 2065 ALDs from someone that had them and they wouldn't give them to me.

Sounds like it's time to have someone high up at the CHM talk to someone
at IBM to get an OK; if you only ask for permission, not for IBM to cough
up the info themselves, that might be doable.

I'd try and get a blanket OK for anything more than 20 years old, i) that
should be long enough that they'd be OK with it, ii) a moving thing like
that would mean you wouldn't have to go back again.

	Noel