Clearpoint SNXRAM/12 VME

Earl Baugh earl at baugh.org
Mon Mar 18 13:06:44 CDT 2019

Hey,

Anybody happen to have any documentation for a Clearpoint SNXRAM card?
I’ll take any version ( though I have the /12 card ). I’m trying to figure
out the jumpers on this board. It generates a memory error in my Sun 3/110
but not sure if that’s because of overlapping addressing.

I’ve tried searching for the doc for years ( this year I’m trying very hard
to get my Sun 2/120 and  Sun 3/110 running correctly. Got my Sun 1/100 and
Sun 4/110 booting correctly, disk images are almost ready for them )

Earl

Sent from my iPhone