Tape reading question

Mattis Lind mattislind at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 11:17:46 CDT 2019

tisdag 12 mars 2019 skrev Al Kossow via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org>:

> On 3/11/19 10:42 PM, Mattis Lind via cctalk wrote:
> > A few years back AJ Palmgren helped me recover data from a S8000 tape
> using
> > his hacked QIC drive.
>
> Did you ever put the tape images on line anywhere?

The image is a backup tar archive. It do contain files of more private
nature. The backup is not complete since it spans two tapes. This means it
is not of huge interest to the public. The second tape has not been
recovered.

All files extracted has been listed on the web page. In case someone is
interested I could of course clean the archive from the private files.