Tape reading question

Patrick Finnegan pat at vax11.net
Sun Mar 10 21:48:24 CDT 2019

Since I'm going to be out in Seattle for a week to participate in VCF/PNW,
I was wondering if anyone in the area could lend me a hand with help
reading in an old QIC-24 25MB tape cartridge or two?

One has the TurboDOS backup/install media for a Televideo TS-816 that I got
from Don Maslin back in the day. I think the other one is related too, but
it was unmarked.

I would like to at least try to get images off of them.  At least one of
them has a working belt.. the other ones fell apart when i tried removing
the belt to reform it.

Thank,

Patrick Finnegan