Rainbow 100 PSU capacitor list

Fred Cisin cisin at xenosoft.com
Tue Mar 5 18:02:25 CST 2019

The circuit breaker is there to reduce the chances that a problem turns
into a disaster.

Although it IS possible to have a defective circuit breaker that is "false
tripping", or thinking that it has an overload at normal amperages, that
is unlikely.

I'm afraid that it is time to start by checking for shorts to ground,
etc., without continuing to let it happen.  Starting with whatever the
circuit breaker is trying to protect.