irish cctech subscribers

Peter Coghlan cctalk at beyondthepale.ie
Mon Jun 17 10:15:58 CDT 2019

Hi Ronan,

> I am particularly interested to make contact with Ireland-based
>
> classic computer collectors or users.

As far as I know, I'm the only other person on this list who fits that
description.  I have seen some possibly Irish names pass by from time to
time but I don't recall anyone else admitting to being from these parts.

> My particular interest is in DEC pdp-8 and pdp11 machines.

I am more interested in the later DEC machines - VAX and Alpha, as well as
IBM mainframe stuff, BBC micros and a few other odds and ends.

Regards,
Peter Coghlan