PDP-11/10 PSU Repair/Warning

systems_glitch systems.glitch at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 14:08:39 CDT 2019

I believe the big difference was in the current-supplying capability on the
+15V rail -- 1A vs. 4A. I haven't had to dig into a 5409730 though, and
haven't looked through the print sets. I believe it was mentioned as an
upgrade thing in one of the technical manuals I'd read some time ago.

It would be easy to make up a new harness to swap one in place of the
other, since the 5411086 goes to a Mate-n-Lok that plugs into the power
distribution board.

Thanks,
Jonathan