early PDP-11/45 info sought

Jay Jaeger cube1 at charter.net
Tue Jan 29 18:34:28 CST 2019

On 1/27/2019 9:07 PM, Jay Jaeger via cctech wrote:

> Let me know what you want me to scan - should be able to get to it later
> this week.
>
> JRJ
>

> On 1/27/2019 6:40 PM, Fritz Mueller via cctalk wrote:
>> Those reading through the recent "PDP-11/45 RSTS/E boot problem" thread here will know that I've gotten to some corners of my 11/45 CPU now that don't match up with the commonly available engineering drawings.
>>
>> My /45 is an early serial number (#152).  So far I've verified hardware differences on at least my M8100 and M8105 cards and spares, relating to parity error abort handling.  I would really like to track down any of the following resources:
>>
>> - PDP 11/45 system engineering drawings *earlier* than those currently available on bitsavers (Jun '74)
>>
>> - Any PDP 11/45 backplane wire list (what looks to be a wire list in the currently available engineering drawings is actually only a breakdown of the power harness.)
>>
>> - PDP 11/45 ECO information, particularly the following:

The first batch of scanning is done.  600dpi, CCITT Group 4 except for
the cover pages which are LZW.

You will find them in my Google Drive at

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2v4WRwISEQRWWFFdVpCZWFTZEU

In subfolder pdf/dec/pdp11/1145

Note that the FP11-B material is already on bitsavers (this is generally
where I put my contributions for them to snag...)

Memories (and perhaps FP11-C) tomorrow, I hope, then on to the manuals
that Noel suggested.