PDP-11 ID page, a few images needed

Paul Koning paulkoning at comcast.net
Thu Jan 24 10:51:22 CST 2019

> On Jan 24, 2019, at 11:44 AM, Noel Chiappa via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
>
>> From: Paul Koning
>
>>> Also, I still need images of a few things: -11/60 and -11/94 front
>>> consoles, the original LSI-11 card, the KDJ11-E, and most of the DEC
>>> QBUS boxes. (Yeah, I could try looking for free images
>
>> Google "pdp11/60" turns up some good pictures, one showing the console
>> panel closeup is from a UK computer museum.
>
> Which one - 'computermuseum.org.uk'? Many of the pictures I saw online were
> on pages with copyright notices. I was actually hoping someone who _has_ one
> the the things I listed would take a picture and send it to me.

Yes, that's the one.  Given the source I figured they probably would give permission.

I thought of another PDP11 variant you could mention: the PDP-11/R20.  I've never seen one in person, only photos.  As I recall, it looks like a regular 20 but with metal handle toggle switches on the console rather than plastic handles.

	paul