Hewlett-Packard 3000, 9000, Itanium (HP-UX & MPE/iX) Servers, Storage Arrays, Replacement Parts, Maintenance, & Disaster back-ups

Electronics Plus sales at elecplus.com
Tue Jan 22 12:28:39 CST 2019

<ListOwnerHat>
I agree that the general introductory blast post was a bit over the top. But I don't think it's been posted here regularly, and vendors that obviously contribute here get a little leeway (Cindy). I figure some may not be familiar with Cypress/Dougherty systems so one intro email per six months or year doesn't bug me.  More often will draw some ire ;) If Dougherty Systems wants to participate in this mailing list, there needs to be some 'collector friendly' value, it's a two way street. I suggest that Jeff @ Cypress scan maybe a year of past postings by Cindy @ Electronics Plus, and emulate.
</ListOwnerHat>

Wow! I feel honored! Jesse at Cypress is actually not a bad guy. Been around a long time, but you are right, they ARE high dollar.

I am SO sorry that I could not help more at the Houston haul. I have severe asthma, and it got out of control, so I had to leave. The guy has a TON (literally) of vintage stuff, but he is an ebay guy, and is not willing to part with stuff cheap. One guy drove 15 hours to get there, and did not take home what he wanted, because the guy would not budge on prices.

If you want the seller's cell phone to try and make decent offers for some of the stuff in pictures, send me an email. He charged me $400 for 1 Mac 512K, 4 TI/99, and a few old TRS 80 CoCo type systems. I am not going back again, sorry.

Cindy

---