Vintage-computing relevant IOBCC entry

Bill Degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 13:56:38 CST 2019

Those were your directions I followed from your web site (somewhere don't
remember where)!  The disk pack boots I just can't do much more than hit
enter and cause another # prompt, maybe get a command not found message.
It has been a while.  I built the image in simH first, then ported to a
real RL02.
Bill