Miscellaneous Equipment for free (Mostly DEC) in Lexington KY

keith at saracom.com keith at saracom.com
Sun Jan 6 12:41:03 CST 2019

Miscellaneous Equipment for free (Mostly DEC) in Lexington KY.  Local
Pick highly preferred.

I need to empty my storage unit.  I have various pieces available for
free, local pickup.

One thing to note,  it has not been stored properly.  It has been stored
in a rental storage unit with no heat or cooling.  I do not know if any
of the units are still functional and there is no power at the storage
unit to verify the equipment.

1) BA23 Chassis.   Was a PDP11/23 at some point but there are no cards
or drives.  It is in the tower configuration but the front cover is
missing.

2) DecStation 3100.  Appears complete and in decent condition.

3) VT220 terminal.  Very yellowed

4) A few LK201 keyboards.  Not pretty

5) VRM17-HA Monitor.  17" monochrome monitor for a Vaxstation.  It did
work at one time but see above.  Yellowed.

6) IBM CRT VGA Monochrome monitor

7) Macintosh SE.  With Ethernet! Very Yellowed.

8) BA213 Chassis.  Some corrosion and possible water damage.  Back-plane
looks very good.  Insulation is deteriorating.  This was a Microvax 3500
at one time until the mice got in.

Picture are available here:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/stupido/albums/72157702145168162

I may add more equipment to the list as I sort things out.  I want to
empty the storage unit by the end of this month.  Anything that I can't
or don't want to keep then will go to recycle.

thanks

Max