ELTRAN THE COMPILER ANY DOCS? (NOT THE SEMICONDUCTOR STUFF!)))

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Sat Jan 5 12:17:52 CST 2019

Since it was a 53-year old high-school project, I doubt that you're
going to find much on it.   However, see the post by Steve Schweda here:

https://community.hpe.com/t5/Operating-System-OpenVMS/Left-shift-by-more-than-32-bits-gt-undefined-in-DEC-C/td-p/5054212

He may actually have some familiarity with ELTRAN and know where some
documentation exists.

--Chuck