Microware OS-9 68K books

ethan at 757.org ethan at 757.org
Wed Jan 2 10:02:01 CST 2019

A friend and I went in on an Amiga 4000T haul last weekend, and with it
were some nice hard binder and box Microware OS-9 68x00 books. I want to
say there are two sets of two, and then some binders with photocopied
style paperwork for BASIC.

Is there any Microware fans that might want these? We were planning to
put most of the Amiga software up on eBay to cut down the cost of the
aquisition since it's mostly boring accounting/word processing stuff.

There are no disks with these manuals, just looking to find them a new
home.

Can get more details if anyone is interested.

--
: Ethan O'Toole