TI Explorer Lisp machine tapes

Daniel Seagraves dseagrav at lunar-tokyo.net
Fri Feb 22 09:27:45 CST 2019

> On Feb 20, 2019, at 5:47 PM, Al Kossow via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
>
> has there been ANY posts about the Explorer simulator in the last decade?

I haven’t posted about mine; When I left off, it was at a dead end. TI lost GENASYS, so there is no way to generate a new system, and no complete systems were available. Meroko never worked to an acceptable degree and other stuff came along.

The LMI stuff is more promising long-term and I’m busy with that; If someone else wants to take this stuff and make Meroko do something useful with it, be my guest.