IBM 3174 C 6.4 Microcode Disks?

Sean Conner spc at conman.org
Wed Feb 20 17:42:22 CST 2019

It was thus said that the Great Kevin Monceaux via cctalk once stated:
> Grant,
>
> On Sat, Feb 16, 2019 at 07:36:11PM -0700, Grant Taylor via cctalk wrote:
>
> > If the 2513 you have is the one that was used for this, I'd love to see
> > the config, if it's still on there.  That would very likely settle
> > things for my curiosity.
>
> I have the 2513 now.  I'm new to Cisco router commands and configuration.
> If you could give me a crash course on the commands that would display the
> parts of the configuration that would settle things for your curiosity, I'll
> see what it has.

  The Cisco "command line" is quite nice and will always show you what it's
expecting next when you press '?' at any point.  If I recall correctly,
"show config" will show the current saved configuration to the screen, and
"show running-config" will show the currently running configuration (it will
be different if you've made changes without saving them).  You don't even
need to type out the whole thing---just enough to disambiguate the command
(I think 'sh conf" is enough, maybe even "sh c").

  -spc