Kemners Surplus - Real time walkthrough

TeoZ teoz at neo.rr.com
Mon Feb 18 17:29:13 CST 2019

Simple databases were also a killer app. I still recall a small stamp/coin
shop firing up a C64 to look for inventory in the early/mid 80's.

I hated using a typewriter for school reports so when I purchased a C64 in
the 80's I used that for reports. The only thing an electronic word
processor had over a C64 was a very nice display (monochrome) compared to a
TV for the C64. I forget if the printers on those things were dot matrix or
actual characters.