IBM terminals with keyboards, 3174 controllers, 4700 controllers

Electronics Plus sales at elecplus.com
Thu Feb 14 11:19:59 CST 2019

Previously I have posted some vendors who have old hardware they are willing
to sell.

Earlier this week I was in San Antonio, and I stopped by an old friend to
say hello.

He has several 3174 controllers, and every imaginable add-on available for
them. Pallets of them!

Also IBM 4700 banking controllers, and 1 monitor. No keyboards.

8" floppy drives.

IBM terminals, most models available, $85 tested and working with matching
keyboard, no severe screen burn.

Contact bfloyd at southtexasproducts dot com.

Cindy Croxton

Electronics Plus

1613 Water Street

Kerrville, TX 78028