Too many DEC binders

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Sun Aug 25 09:18:39 CDT 2019

    > From: Al Kossow

    > I don't even have time to deal with all of my paper.

Understood. A huge 'thank you' for all the work you have put in, to saving
and making available a massive quantity of old documentation.

Given that we have stuff scattered across a number of sites, rather than
bringing it all to one location, maybe we just need a single site with
pointers to them all. Oh, wait...

I guess I should see if Richard Thomson (he's the last name on:

  http://manx-docs.org/about.php

so I assume it's still him) needs/could use help updating Manx content; anyone
know how to reach him (no contact info anywhere on the site)?

I guess if that fails, I could include links to online manuals in CHWiki
pages. That would be a massive campaign, even just the PDP-11 hardware and
PDP-10 hardware (all I'd want to do) would be weeks of works. There's no way I
could do all the other stuff on Bitsavers (e.g. PDP-10, -11 software, all the
VAX stuff - and that's just DEC).

	Noel