KE11-A craze (Was: Current MANX location)

Ethan Dicks ethan.dicks at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 15:30:37 CDT 2019

On Thu, Aug 22, 2019 at 9:26 AM Noel Chiappa via cctalk
<cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
>     > KE11-A Field Maintenance Print Set
>     > http://manx-docs.org/details.php/1,9358
>
> Speaking of KE11-A's, does anyone know what's behind the bidding wars on
> recent eBay KE11-A component board listings, e.g.:
>
>   https://www.ebay.com/itm/372685033144

No idea.  I have those boards in my box of KA11 boards and since they
arrived together, I expect I have the right backplane in my BA11-C,
but I am also surprised to see such interest in just the boards.
Perhaps someone has a broken KE11-A and doesn't want to/is unsure how
to do component-level repair.

-ethan