I need a keypunch (briefly)

wrcooke at wrcooke.net wrcooke at wrcooke.net
Sun Aug 18 00:55:38 CDT 2019

> On August 17, 2019 at 11:41 PM Chip Davis via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
>

> Thanks, one and all, for the pointers to working keypunches.
> Ultimately, the closest one was in Chattanooga and I now have
> everything I need to fabricate the award.
>

> -Chip-

Hi Chip,
I'm wondering if you could tell us where in Chattanooga you found one?  I'm originally from that area and go there a couple times a year to see family.  If there is a museum or other public place with old computers I would like to visit sometime.

Thanks,
Will

"A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." --  Antoine de Saint-Exupery

"The names of global variables should start with    // "  -- https://isocpp.org