Identification of an HP minicomputer

Norman Jaffe turing at shaw.ca
Mon Aug 12 17:21:12 CDT 2019

Perhaps these will help?
https://www.hpmuseum.net/exhibit.php?hwimg=108
http://www.datormuseum.se/computers/hewlett-packard/hp-21mx

From: "Guy Sotomayor Jr" <ggs at shiresoft.com>
To: "myself" <turing at shaw.ca>, "cctalk" <cctalk at classiccmp.org>
Sent: Monday, August 12, 2019 3:04:31 PM
Subject: Re: Identification of an HP minicomputer

It’s a 9-slot variant that says HP-1000 M-Series on the front panel. From what I can tell the front panel appears to be the same as any of the other HP-1000 series.

What I’m trying to figure out is what the actual CPU configuration is without disassembly (which I still need to figure out) so that I can actually examine the boards.

Thanks.

TTFN - Guy