RSTS/RSX manuals available in the UK

Guy Dunphy guykd at optusnet.com.au
Tue Aug 6 20:49:23 CDT 2019

Adrian, what order of volume and weight are these?
I'm definitely interested, from a general preservation viewpoint, also a personal interest in
lesser-known OS. And I have some PDP-11 systems to restore and play with.

However I'm in Australia...
Britain has a nice 'media mail' option - I buy 2nd hand books from British abebooks.com dealers,
and postage to Australia is very cheap. But could that extend to these manuals? What box size?

Could you send a photo or two?

Btw, can anyone suggest links to overviews of DEC (and other?) operating systems evolution and influence over time?

Regards,
Guy
http://everist.org/NobLog/