MULTIPROCESSING FOR THE IMPOVERISHED Part 1: a 6809 Uniprocessor

steven at malikoff.com steven at malikoff.com
Mon Aug 5 02:40:08 CDT 2019

Ben said
> Where are all the articles about a TTL designed computer?
> Yes I know about (Homebuilt CPUs ring) but that is mostly
> today. What about the Late 70's and Early 80's?

Well there's the EDUC-8, based on the PDP-8 instruction set and was published from 1974 to 1975
by Electronics Australia magazine, followed by a number of articles on building peripherals.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EDUC-8

I have all the original magazine issues for it, but you can get them all in book form from
Silicon Chip magazine these days
https://www.siliconchip.com.au/Shop/3

Steve.