512k SRAM for Atari 800 computer

Jeffrey S. Worley technoid6502 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 12:38:59 CDT 2019

I'm building as many as ten of a 512k Axlon compatible memory board for
the Atari 800 (not xl) computer.  If you'd like to have one, please
message me and let me know so I can reserve one for you.

I'm not sure of my cost at the moment, but it is something on the order
of $30.00 per board.  I'll tot things up when I get around to it, but
it will probably come out to less.  So for parts and shipping, you can
have one.  Here's a photo of the completed board:

https://atariage.com/forums/topic/256464-designing-an-axlon-compatible-board/page/2/#comments

https://atariage.com/forums/topic/256464-designing-an-axlon-compatible-board/page/2/#comments

I've got all the parts on order but the boards, for which I'm waiting
for a quote.  I gather the boards are about $10.00 each but am not
counting my chickens quite yet.

Best,

Technoid Mutant