Announcing Cadetwriter

Dave Babcock dave at babcock-family.org
Thu Aug 1 20:52:38 CDT 2019

The Cadetwriter flyer can be found at:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yhxq788j8g6j2sz/Cadetwriter%20Flyer.pdf?dl=0

One sharp-eyed person who actually read my post, Steve Tockey, noticed
that I had switched the software running on the replicas. The real demos
will be:

         *  ALTAIR 8800 replica (Chris Davis) via RS-232 running MITS
Extended 16K BASIC (Bill Gates, Paul Allen, Monte Davidoff)
         *  PiDP-8/I replica (Oscar Vermeulen) via USB running OS/8

That'll teach me to do a quick posting before I get in the car for a
6-hour drive to VCF.

Thanks,
Dave