Televideo 925 character rom dump

Guy Dunphy guykd at optusnet.com.au
Tue Apr 23 17:35:45 CDT 2019

When I saw this thread I thought 'Oh, I have a 925!' Which was working last time (years ago.)
But wouldn't you know. When I checked, it's a Televideo 924. Off by one.

But perhaps the character ROM content is the same?
Anyway I will see if it still works, and secure all the ROM images. Today.

I have the user manuals, but does anyone have schematics for the 925 & 924?

Guy