Programming on metal cylinders?

Dave Wade dave.g4ugm at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 17:15:38 CDT 2019

Not much. I was hoping it was the other environment

<https://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/intel-visual-fortran-compiler-for-
> windows/topic/640393>https://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/intel-
> visual-fortran-compiler-for-windows/topic/640393

I suspect the installer is 16 bit and won't run on 64-bit windows. It's also
not available as a free download.
If he hasn't kept the media I suspect he may be at a dead end. Its costly
licenced software which is well protected by its owners...

> - John

Dave