IBM 6360 - interface help?

Anders Nelson anders.k.nelson at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 21:15:46 CDT 2019

Cool, do you happen to have schematics for the keyboard or a description of
the signaling? I could help make a hardware convertor that takes in a USB
keyboard and spit out DW keystrokes...

A POST logic trace would be helpful I'm sure - where are you located? We
can take this off-list if you prefer.

=]
--
Anders Nelson