Pleas ID this IBM system....

Jon Elson elson at pico-systems.com
Wed Apr 17 10:04:43 CDT 2019

On 04/17/2019 02:30 AM, Christian Corti via cctalk wrote:
> On Tue, 16 Apr 2019, William Donzelli wrote:
>> The 3125 would likely be near impossible to get running
>> without a full
>> set of docs.
>
> I think I could have access to the 3125 docs (MLM, CTM,
> ALD etc.). At least I know where they are.

Does the 3125 use a motor-generator set, like the larger
models?  Do you have the right power to run the MG?  I know
the MGs on the 3145 were oversized, so maybe the same unit
could also run nthe 3158, and demanded an INSANE current
surge when spinning up.  Also, the running current, even at
idle, was pretty crazy, somewhere around 60 A at 208 V 3-phase.

Jon