DELQA?

Kevin McQuiggin (SFU) mcquiggi at sfu.ca
Sun Apr 14 19:22:08 CDT 2019

Not in the UK, but Mitch Miller at Keyways Inc (keyways.com) has tested/working cards at reasonable prices.  I had the same issue on a recent MicroVAX II upgrade, I replaced a incompatible DEQNA with a DELQA.  I’ve bought near a dozen cards from him, honest dealer and experienced with DEC stuff.

Kevin

Sent from my iPad