Tape Storage Rack WAS: RE: 1/2" tape storage.

Jay West jwest at classiccmp.org
Tue Apr 9 11:43:09 CDT 2019

I have two of the authentic tape racks, the ones that held tapes by the snap closure on the flexible plastic ring. Both are about 65 to 70 inches tall. One is about 2 feet wide and I will be keeping that. The other is about 5 or 6 feet wide and should go to a good home. Both are in good condition. St. Louis, MO.