Which Operating System for my DCC-116 E / Entrex 480 / Nixdorf 620 / Data General Nova 1200 clone ?

AJ Palmgren microtechdart at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 04:16:56 CDT 2018

Well, Dominique, I would encourage you to not give up.  You have the only
functional version of this system that anyone has ever reported over the
Internet in recent times (as far as I've found), and I would love to help
in any way that I can.

I also am quite busy, as are you, but this system has come to hold a
important place in my desire to preserve vintage equipment.

The complexity of the situation may be beyond my current skill set as well,
however, I'd be very happy to contribute to the diagnosis in any way I
can.  I've come up with some pretty "unorthodox" methods, over the past few
years, of reverse-engineering the way older vintage computer components
talk to each other,and one of those tricks just might be the key to
unlocking this mystery.

Please keep us posted here.  There are many here far more knowledgeable and
experienced than I, with this vintage of equipment.  It's so fascinating!

Best always,
AJ