Rayethon Computer AN/FYK9 CMI Store 33

Justin Keogh justin.keogh at v6y.net
Mon Sep 24 13:29:31 CDT 2018

Hi Paul, shipping is automatically calculated by ebay, there should be a
small calculator icon by the shipping info on that listing. Since it's
up for auction, I cant gurantee you will win, but best of luck! I am
happy to ship to any address the winner provides, and I take great care
to pack things properly.

-J

Quoting Paul Anderson (2018-09-24 11:27:53)