Apple LaserWriter paper trays

Ed Sharpe couryhouse at aol.com
Wed Sep 19 23:35:06 CDT 2018

most printers and teletypes and heavy stuff arrive via someone pasing thru on Vacation! have no idea what it would cost  to ship a 2p laser (and the add on paper tray.I remember it having...

 do not know how far away you are either. where are u?

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

On Wed, 19 Sep 2018, Al Kossow via cctalk wrote:
> He's asking about the egress and ingest shelves. Ingest you can live without
> if you have a paper carrier. Without the egress shelf, the paper falls on the
> floor.
> You can find the paper carriers pretty easily, but not the shelves.
> I found a box of paper carriers a day or two ago, I'll look again for the shelves.

OK, sorry for my confusion.
I once made a hanging basket for that. It caught the paper, AND it put
the first page "on top"

> You can find the paper carriers pretty easily, but not the shelves.
> I found a box of paper carriers a day or two ago, I'll look again for
the she$

I have a Canon PC copier with them. You'd have to come get them in
Berkeley, and take the whole copier. (probably working)

Likewise, I have laserjet IIP, but I do not want to even think about
shipping it. (printer: FREE; shipping