ISO 70's and 80's coax and twinax terminal docs/brochures

Grant Taylor cctalk at gtaylor.tnetconsulting.net
Wed Sep 19 13:14:14 CDT 2018

On 09/19/2018 12:08 PM, Grant Taylor via cctalk wrote:
> So would you be emulating the 3174's twinax connection and the functions
> it provides?  Functionally being (what I think is) a controller that
> would in turn communicate via TN3270 across the network to Hercules?

You jostled my brain enough that a random thought came rattling out.

There are some Multicians working on 3270 support for for a virtual FNP.
  This means that they already have some code to interpret (TN)3270 data
streams.

I think they were connecting a TN3270 client to the virtual FNP that was
talking to the Multics machine.

I don't know how much help that might be, but it's some existing code
related to pretending to be a (TN)3270 source that is consumed by TN3270
terminals.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die