VT100's

Glen Slick glen.slick at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 20:30:50 CDT 2018

On Thu, Sep 6, 2018 at 8:34 AM, Zane Healy via cctalk
<cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> Personally I prefer the VT420’s, though I’d love a VT340/340+ or VT525.

If you really want color, sure a VT525 works for that. But getting a
crisp display on an LCD monitor might take some trial and error before
you find one with acceptable results. Might have better results with a
CRT after some trial and error. If you want crisp text and are fine
with a monochrome display, a VT520 might be a better option. But then
of course you have to find one that still has a CRT that hasn't been
burned from years of use. Personally I use my VT520 over my VT525 if I
have to choose which one to pull out and set up.