Some late fifties HP measurement equipment available. ( Switzerland )

jos jos.dreesen at greenmail.ch
Mon Sep 3 10:39:23 CDT 2018

All,

the following late fifties HP equipment is available in Switzerland.
Stored in less than ideal conditions, but seem otherwise quite OK.

Feel free to forward to more fitting mailing list / fora.

Not my equipment, my only interest in this is saving these from the scrapheap.

HEWLETT PACKARD TIME INTERVAL UNIT 526B
HEWLETT PACKARD ELECTRONIC COUNTER 524C
HEWLETT PACKARD DIGITAL RECORDER 560A

( Possibly a second HP524(b) , unsure of this )

I will forward email adresses tio the seller, up to you to complete.
He expects to raise some money, unsure if realistic or not.

Jos Dreesen