WTB: Altair 680, Any Condition, Any Configuration

systems_glitch systems.glitch at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 20:38:13 CDT 2018

Yes, that's Grant Stockly's site. As far as I know, he's not currently
making any kits. Further, he's had several of my S-100 boards for, at this
point, years, and seems to be unwilling to return them to me.

I recently contacted him about purchasing the design documents for the
Altair 680 Kit. I haven't heard back. Grant, if you're reading these emails
and just not responding, please give me a reply or a phone call -- you have
my email address and phone number.

Thanks,
Jonathan