BBS card, ISA8bit multi serial, 4 channels

Tom Manos tmanos at concursive.com
Wed Oct 31 17:25:18 CDT 2018

I have a couple of these as well. The one to have way back when was made by
AST. It had 4 16550 UARTS and could run them all at whatever speed you
wanted.

There was even a public domain program/device driver for it, for UNIX on
x86 called FAS (Final Async Solution) that worked very well. I still have a
copy of it if anyone is running real serial on period hardware and SVR2/3
and maybe others.

I ran these boards for a couple years on my public access UNIX system.

Tom
------
Tom Manos, CTO
Concursive Corporation