Microsoft-Paul Allen

Bill Gunshannon bill.gunshannon at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 24 08:55:28 CDT 2018

On 10/24/18 9:45 AM, Nemo via cctalk wrote:
> On 24/10/2018, Liam Proven via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote (in part):
> [...]
>> Come to think of it, most Linux users I know are Windows converts.
>> Very few are Mac converts -- once you go Mac, you can't go back,
>> apparently.
> Why would you?  (Mac is certified POSIX and works very nicely with Sun
> mice and UNIX keyboards. #6-)

I have used Apple computers since the earliest days.  Apple ][,

Lisa, Mac and to this day I have a Mac laptop.  I have  used

Windows since the days of 3.1, including WfW 3.11 and all the

followons  up thru Windows 10.  And during all this time I have

also used Unix/Linux.  Care to guess which one is my most used

class of OSes?  :-) (I have used other OSes during this time, but

none of them fit into this discussion.  Always, the right tool for

the job in my choices.  Guess which one meets that requirement

the most times!)

bill