PDP-11 in russia?

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Tue Oct 2 11:48:49 CDT 2018

On Tue, Oct 02, 2018 at 07:52:44AM -0500, Jay West via cctalk wrote:
> I do have a phone number for them. I am not really familiar with
> international dialing, but it starts:
> +79507..... which my google-fu seems to indicate is Slovenia?

+7 950 is a Russian mobile number. It's a non-geographic number like most
mobile numbers outside of the USA, so could be pretty much anywhere in Russia
or one of the other bits of land which are de facto Russia. This also assumes
it's not roaming on another country's network.

But based on something as simple as population density, it's probably going to
be in Moscow or St. Petersburg, or at least in the west of the country
adjoining other European nations.