Computer books and PC parts clearance

Dave Mitton dave at mitton.com
Mon Oct 1 23:18:47 CDT 2018

On this list, about 2.5 years ago, I offered up a bunch of misc computer books, PC parts, and software, for the cost of shipping, but then I got occupied with some other parts of life, and didn't follow through with those that responded.

I still have the emails and will let those that answered before get first dibs.
I will follow up with them in a day or so, if their emails still work.

But I have added more stuff to the list, including some misc hardware bits.
The current list is on http://dave.mitton.com/computer_clearance.html

I will give priority to the first, but if you don't come through with pickup or shipping costs,
they will go to the next in line.

I am hoping to move this stuff out in the next few months.

Thanks for your patience, hope some of this is useful.
Dave.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10