Nekochan has been shut down :(

devin davison lyokoboy0 at gmail.com
Fri May 25 09:31:29 CDT 2018

Ive been hanging around on nekochan since high school. Its been my go to
forum for a while and im not sure what I will do without it. There was a
discussion on the forum itself a while ago about setting up some kind of
bot to scrape the forum posts and archive the content. I decided against
trying to do so myself as it seemed that it could take up quite a bit of
bandwith and i did not want to offend the site owner.
I have an entire room full of sgi equipment, and the information onthe site
was valuable to me. I never had direct contact with the site owner, does
anyone know of contact information for him? I would like to contact him,
and if he is deciding on closing up the site, i would like to try and work
with him to preserve some of the important discussion and documentation the
site provided. As mentioned in a previous message to the list, another sgi
forum has popped up already, i do not want to try and start my own forum
and have a division of what few sgi owners there are out there, but if need
be, i will host some of the documentation from the nekochan site if i can
get it.

If anyone has contact information for the owner of the nekochan site,
please let me know so i can get in contact with him.

--Devin D.